Terms & Conditions
Forms of Payment Accepted
- Cashier check or money orders must be mailed within 48 hours, unless previously arranged, in order to have an item held. The order holding for checks longer than 7 business days is subject to automatic cancellation. Should you then wish to reorder the item, it is subject to availability and any price changes that may have occurred.
- Personal checks are accepted but must clear before shipment initiated. We allow 10 business days for a check to clear. We do not accept checks drawn on credit cards.
- Wire transfers (Instructions upon request).
- Credit cards: We accept Visa and MasterCard. All credit card orders will be shipped to the cardholders billing address only. We reserve the right to refuse any order submitted without verifiable information. If you are a new client, you may be required to verify your address.
- We do not accept American Express.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Your payment and personal information are always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address so it cannot be read over the internet.
Arkansas residents must pay 8.5% sales tax. All other orders are tax exempt.
Make payments to:
Northeast Arkansas Coin Co. LLC
2711 S. Caraway Suite A
Jonesboro, AR 72401
Postage & Handling
- Flat rate shipping of $5 applies. Shipping price subject to change.. All coins shipped US Postal Service Registered and Insured Mail. Sorry, we do not ship internationally.
- All orders are shipped via USPS Registered and Insured mail or USPS Express mail.
- All shipments require a signature when delivered.
- We provide insurance and carry all liability during shipment. Orders returned must be insured by the customer. We, as the seller, carry no liability on coins being returned.
- We ship all orders out discretely, with a return label from NEACC
- Please allow 3 days to 2 weeks for delivery.
Layaway plans are available. An initial deposit of 10% of the price of the item is a non-refundable deposit. The remaining number of payments are upon request.
- We hope that every purchase leaves you completely satisfied with both the quality of the merchandise and service received.
- Hold for check orders will automatically be canceled for non-receipt of payment within 7 business days.
- Orders canceled the same business day by email within normal business hours will receive a full refund.
- Orders already shipped when canceled must be refused and returned to NEACC in original packaging unopened for a full refund less shipping charges.
- All items can be returned within 10 calendar days for a full refund or exchange, less shipping charges.
- Refunds via check and credit card are processed within 72 hours of receipt of returned merchandise. Expect to receive the refund within 4 weeks after NEACC receives your returned merchandise. In many cases, you will receive it much quicker. The 4 weeks includes transit time for us to receive the package from the shipper ( up to 10 business days) the time it takes us to process the return ( up to 3 business days) and the time it takes your bank or credit card issuer to process our refund request (up to 10 business days).
- We reserve the right to assess a 3% bank charge on all return orders paid by credit card.
- Because of the volatility of the precious metals market, we cannot accept any returns, nor give any refunds on silver, gold, platinum, palladium bullion or bullion related coins.
- Items removed from original serial numbered holders are considered SOLD and non-refundable.
Errors and Omissions
We are not perfect and we do make mistakes on occasion. We, therefore, reserve the right to refuse to sell an item that is priced incorrectly or whose price is the result of a web page or programming error. Northeast Arkansas Coin Co. reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
By accessing and using the neacoinstore.com website, you agree that your access to and use of this website is subject to these terms and conditions, as well as all applicable laws, as governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the state of Arkansas, United States of America.